Ingredients (in order)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Half of a red onion
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- TEX-MEX Bar to Cook
- 4 cups of water
- 1 cup of bell peppers
- 1 cup of corn
- 1 cup of red kidney beans
- Sour cream (as much as you like)
- Tortilla chips (to garnish- optional)
1. In a saucepan, cook your onion in the olive oil.
2. Add the diced tomatoes, salt & pepper
3. Add and melt your TEX-MEX Bar to Cook.
4. Add 4 cups of water.
5. Add the bell peppers, corn & red kidney beans
6. Cover for 20 minutes.
7. Garnish with sour cream, tortilla chips and cilantro
8. Serve & enjoy ! :)